Blood Drive Sign Up
Grebel is visiting the KW Donor Centre on October 30th to donate blood! We will be picked up by taxi, free of charge, at 11 a.m. for our appointment at 11:15 a.m. Please note that we have booked 15 appointments, so sign up quickly!
If you are interested, please check the eligibility requirements and guidelines below:
1) Donors must be 17 years or older (to help determine if you are able to donate take the Eligibility Quiz at https://myaccount.blood.ca/en/eligibility-quiz as a first step)
2) There is a weight and height requirement for 17 to 23 years old – see chart on link here: https://blood.ca/en/blood/can-i-donate
3) Bring Identification card – (i.e. Driver’s license, new Health card or blood donor card if they are already a donor) – ID is a must
4) No tattoos or body piercings in the last 3 months– this is new
5) You have not been to the dentist in the last 72 hours
6) If you have travelled outside of Canada please call 1-888-2-Donate to talk to a nurse. The whole list of countries is also found here https://www.blood.ca/en/blood/travel
7) For specific eligibility questions, please check online at https://blood.ca/en/blood/abcs-eligibility or call 1-888-2-Donate to talk to a nurse
8) EAT and DRINK water the day before the donation and most especially on the day of the donation date. Lots of water along with salty snacks!!
If you have any other questions, please contact Jaclyn or Julianna, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.